A selection of useful links which relate to our research in computed tomography and diagnostic x-ray imaging are included below. A word of caution, many of the online journals require site licenses in order to view publications online.
University of Wisconsin
- Medical Physics – The Medical Physics Department.
- Radiology - The Radiology Department at the UW Hospital.
- Biomedical Engineering - Department of Biomedical Engineering at UW.
Related Organizations and Meetings
- AAPM - The American Association of Physicists in Medicine.
- RSNA - Radiological Society of North America.
- SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering.
- IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- Fully 3D - Fully 3D Image Reconstruction Meeting on Radiology and Nuclear Medicine .
- GE - General Electric Health Care.
Some Other Selected CT Research Facilities
- Erlangen - Institute of Medical Physics.
- Iowa - CT/Micro-CT Laboratory at the University of Iowa.
- Utah - Utah Center for Advanced Imaging Research (UCAIR).
- Stanford - The Radiological Sciences Laboratory at Stanford.
- Robarts - Robarts imaging research laboratories in London, ON. Candada.
- Med Phys - Medical Physics online archieves (1974-present).
- PMB - Physics in Medicine and Biology (1956-present).
- IEEE - Transactions on Medical Imaging (1988-present).
- IEEE - Transactions on Signal Processing (1991-present).
- IEEE - Transactions on Nuclear Science (1988-present).
- OE - Optical Engineering (1990-present).
- Radiology - Online Radiology archives (1965-present).
- AJR - American Journal of Roentgenology (1990-present).
- EJR - European Journal of Radiology through Science Direct (1990-present).
- BJR - British Journal of Radiology (1965-present).
- AJNR - American Journal of Neuroradiology.
- Neuro - Journal of Neuroimaging (2001-2004) .
- JCAT - Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography.
- Stroke - Online Stroke (1970-present).
- Circulation - Online Circulation (1965-present).
- Madison.com - Career, rental and entertainment information for the city of Madison.