Paul Campagnola, Ph.D.
B.A., Chemistry, Colgate University
Ph.D., Physical Chemistry, Yale University
Breast and Ovarian Cancer
Connective Tissue Disorders
Cancer Cell Biology
- Biophysical Society
- Optical Society of America
- S. Plotnikov, V. Juneja, A. Isaacson, W.A. Mohler, and P. J. Campagnola, Optical Clearing for Improved Contrast in Second Harmonic Generation Imaging of Skeletal Muscle, Biophys. J.,90, 328-339 (2006)
- S. Plotnikov, A.C. Millard, P.J. Campagnola, and W.A. Mohler, Characterization of the myosin-based source for second-harmonic generation from muscle sarcomeres. Biophys J., 90, 693-703, (2006).
- L.P. Cunningham, M.P. Veilleux, and P.J. Campagnola, Freeform multiphoton excited microfabrication for biological applications using a rapid prototyping CAD-based approach, Optics Express, 14, 8613-8621 (2006).
- R. LaComb, O. Nadiarnykh, S. Townsend, and P.J. Campagnola, Phase Matching considerations in Second Harmonic Generation from tissues: Effects on emission directionality, conversion efficiency and observed morphology, Optics Comm, 281, 1823-1832 (2008).
- R. LaComb, O. Nadiarnykh, and P.J. Campagnola, Second Harmonic Generation imaging of osteogenesis imperfecta: experiment and simulation?, Biophys. J., 94, 4504-4514 (2008).
- R. LaComb, O. Nadiarnykh, S. Carey and P.J. Campagnola, Quantitative SHG imaging and modeling of the optical clearing mechanism in striated muscle and tendon J. Biomed Opt. 13, 021108 (2008).
- X. Chen, M.A. Brewer,C. Zou and P.J. Campagnola, Migration and adhesion of ovarian cancer cells on crosslinked laminin fibers nanofabricated by multiphoton excited photochemistry, Integrative Biology, 1, 469?476 (2009).
- O. Nadiarnykh and P. J. Campagnola, Retention of polarization signatures in SHG microscopy of scattering tissues through optical clearing, Optics Express, 17, 5794-5806 (2009)